Data Entry Clerk NAMS
We currently have a position available for a NAMS Data Entry Clerk who would thrive in a dynamic environment and values innovation. Previous knowledge and experience within the diving industry, and a good understanding of commercial diving equipment will undoubtedly enhance your ability to excel in this role. While not mandatory, these attributes will give you a strong foundation to contribute effectively to our team and the challenges we tackle in the diving industry.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Provide assistance and support with Namaka Asset Management System software.
- Responding accordingly to client support requests.
- Establish and maintain effective formal working relationships with clients and all Namaka.
- Asset Management System software users.
- Provide advice to clients on diving legislation, technical requirements, class society and industry best practice guidance.
- Developing database with asset of dive system in line with IMCA and other legislative requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to Namaka Subsea technical teams.
- Carry out other additional support tasks as allocated by Technical Advisor NAMS.
- To support the Technical Advisor NAMS with the management of clients' planned maintenance system/s.
- Generate project documents, ensuring the technical content is to a high standard.
- Review of client maintenance programs.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System throughout the Company to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided to customers.
The closing date for applications is the 1st October 2023