To provide professional administrative support to the Project Team and to assist in the smooth running of the office of Namaka Subsea.
This is a full-time role and you will be responsible to the Business Manager and Technical Director or any of the company line Mangers as instructed by the Business Manager.
- To assist the activities of all ongoing and future projects including proposing personnel and coordinating travel.
- To support all Managers and Directors with coordination and arrangements, including preparation of agenda and papers, of internal and external meetings, specifically individual team and management meetings.
- To take Minutes at internal and external meetings, ensuring signed copies are maintained in appropriate systems and follow up action takes place within agreed timescales.
- To assist the team, including Marketing, in proofreading reports and confidential documents.
- To deal with incoming and outgoing post, including assisting with the despatch of information/support and client report materials.
- Act as call receptionist and first point of contact for visitors.
- To be responsible for the holiday calendar including annual days used and remaining.
- To be responsible for maintaining stationery levels and reordering as necessary.
- To deal with travel bookings and VISA applications.
- First point of contact for Consultants.
- CV formatting and ensure competence assessments are held for all current consultants.
- Review project reports for spelling and grammar.
- Assist with Marketing Co-ordinator where required with media, advertising etc.
- Assist HSEQ coordinator with Management system updates where required.
- To assist Technical Director with the coordination of projects including proposal of appropriate personnel and creation of Company Terms of Reference documents.
Keep all formal documents in the latest format. To assist with report formatting. Booking travel. Arranging meetings. Answer incoming calls and take messages where necessary. Deal with incoming recruitment queries.
The closing date for applications is 31th October 2021