Having assisted the industry with the evolution of diving and ROV operations auditing and assurance, Namaka Subsea are in a unique position to provide technical and operational assistance to the Energy Industry.
Namaka Subsea always strive to be at the forefront of technology and looking for innovative ways to support our clients globally. As we are all aware the recent COVID-19 pandemic has affected business across the globe and has made it difficult to carry out audits of diving systems, however, Namaka Subsea has put a process in place that will allow us to continue to support our clients’ needs from remote locations.
Following government safety advice on travel, we have developed a process that will allow our auditors to remain active and support our clients during this time. The process will allow our auditors to liaise on a one to one basis with diving personnel to audit systems via an audio and video link. Documentation can also be reviewed and where applicable 90-day audit extensions may be granted following IMCA Information Note D15-20, confirming that the system is in a good operational state and certification is in date.
Dive System Auditing & Assurance
IMCA Technical Audits
- IMCA D023 DESIGN for surface orientated (air) diving systems
- IMCA D024 DESIGN for saturation (bell) diving systems
- IMCA D037 DESIGN for surface supplied mixed gas diving systems
- IMCA D040 DESIGN for mobile/portable surface supplied systems
- IMCA D053 DESIGN for the Hyperbaric Reception Facility (HRF) forming part of a Hyperbaric Evacuation System (HES)
- IMCA R006 Standard ROV Audit Document
IOGP Diving System Assurance Audits
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Hyperbaric Evacuation Plan
- IMCA DESIGN document
- Life Support Trials
- Operating and Emergency Procedures
- System Securing Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Technical Management of Change
Diving Safety Management System Audits
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management system
- Offshore diving safety management system
- Company policies
- Diving operations manual
- Diving emergency procedures
- Diving system operating and emergency procedures
- Diving medical support
- Personnel competence
- Assessment of the diving system equipment
Remote Auditing & Assurance
- 24/7 Global Support
- Secure Cloud-Based Platform
- DESIGN Audits & DESIGN Audit Extensions
- Assurance Audits
- Certification Review
- PMS Review
- Equipment Surveys
- Competency Checks
Get in touch!
Get in touch today to discuss your diving technical requirements!