Having assisted the industry with the evolution of diving operations auditing and assurance, Namaka Subsea are in a unique position to provide technical and operational assistance to the energy industry globally, with transient Dive System Safety Inspectors strategically placed around the world.
Our inhouse team of transient Diving System Inspectors provide both technical and operational support to our Clients within the subsea industry, including diving operations.
Since the introduction of the IMCA certification process for Accredited Diving Safety Inspectors, our Dive System Auditors have been enrolled on the IMCA Experienced Practitioner Accredited Diving System Inspector (EP ADSI) Scheme, which has been introduced an industry recognised professional accreditation for skilled inspectors.
We will provide the Client with the required expertise to support their operations and projects to improve safety and efficiency, ensuring the Client can secure a competitive advantage within the industry.
IMCA Technical Audits
- IMCA D023 DESIGN for surface orientated (air) diving systems
- IMCA D024 DESIGN for saturation (bell) diving systems
- IMCA D037 DESIGN for surface supplied mixed gas diving systems
- IMCA D040 DESIGN for mobile/portable surface supplied systems
- IMCA D053 DESIGN for the Hyperbaric Reception Facility (HRF) forming part of a Hyperbaric Evacuation System (HES)
- IMCA D060 DESIGN Guidelines for Lifting Operations
- IMCA D069 Guidance on the Systematic Assessment of Control Systems in Automated Diving Plant and Equipment
- IMCA R006 Standard ROV Audit Document
IOGP Diving System Assurance Audits
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Hyperbaric Evacuation Plan
- IMCA DESIGN document
- Life Support Trials
- Operating and Emergency Procedures
- System Securing Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Technical Management of Change
Diving Safety Management System Audits
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management system
- Offshore diving safety management system
- Company policies
- Diving operations manual
- Diving emergency procedures
- Diving system operating and emergency procedures
- Diving medical support
- Personnel competence
- Assessment of the diving system equipment
Namaka's dedicated Subsea Consulting Management Team shall allocate personnel to each project by ensuring personnel possess the relevant skills, experience, knowledge and competencies suitable for the Client project work scope. This will be decided on perusal of the Client's work scope before submitting the competence assessment of the proposed personnel to the Client for final approval.
Looking for dive system assurance?
Get in touch to discuss your requirements