Namaka Subsea has the expertise and technical knowledge to review Subsea Management Systems and provide guidance to the Offshore Duty Holder as part of the HSE Offshore Duty Holder Diving Safety Management Review.
These assessments will include, but will not be limited to, a review of the Offshore Duty Holder’s SMS, policies and installation safety cases. The review will not be a full review of the documents and procedures within the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management system but will identify the documents and procedures required for subsea operations supported by diving operations are available as required by UK legislation.
The review process is designed to ensure that the Offshore Duty Holder complies with the oil and gas industries current UK legislation and guidance for carrying out operations supported by diving operations.
The process will ensure the Offshore Duty Holder:
- Has a robust system and processes in place to manage diving operations as per the requirements of the Offshore Duty Holders Diving Management Review (ODDMR).
- Has a robust system and processes in place to comply with HSE Safety Case Regulations 2005.
- Can undertake work in line with the requirements of HSE HSG65 Successful Health and Safety Management.
- Has the ability to carry out subsea operations supported by diving operations in accordance with UK legislation L103 Diving at Work Regulations 1997 (second edition).
- Has the ability to carry out subsea operations supported by diving operations in accordance with IMCA International Approved Codes of Practice IMCA D014.
- Has a robust competence scheme in place identifying all diving personnel are suitably qualified and competent in accordance with HSE legislation and IMCA guidelines for the operations they are to undertake.
Or more information on this service, please get in touch, and one of our team will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements
click link below to contact us