Acting as the focal point for all diving operations performed, including diving incident or accident investigation, our Diving Technical Authority support shall ensure operations are carried out safely and in accordance with current industry legislation, guidance and recommended practices.
Namaka can provide Diving Technical Authority (DTA) support to ensure that global diving recommended practices, guidance and legislation are met and complied with. The DTA will act as the technical and operational focal point for all diving operations performed on Client assets, ensuring operations are carried out in line with current industry regulations and recommended practices.
The DTA will work with the Client to ensure that processes and decisions result in the overall reduction of risks associated with projects, including attending and participating in project planning meetings and project HIRA's and the development of the Project Risk Assessments and Diving Project Plans.
Communications with the Client will be maintained at all times to ensure the scope of work is carried out as per instructions and to advise of any changes within the industry that may affect the safety and efficiency of operations.
The support would also ensure the Client is kept informed of developing/imminent industry initiatives, such as changes in legislation and best practices. This will identify where all Client documentation associated with diving operations are reviewed periodically to ensure they are current.
Further assistance in developing and reviewing systems and procedures required for safe and efficient operations will be provided and can be completed at the Client offices or remotely. This will identify where Client documentation associated with diving operations should be reviewed periodically to ensure they are current with industry best practices.
- Manage and support projects on behalf of the Client
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with clients.
- Provide support on project technical requirements, including engineering, project management and consulting.
- Generate project documents ensuring the technical content is to a high standard.
- Review of diving Equipment maintenance programs.
- Provide advice to clients on diving legislation, technical requirements, class societies and industry best practice guidance.
Looking for a DTA to support you diving operations?
Get in touch