DiveCERT is an asset management system designed to assist diving contractors with the management of certification, maintenance schedules and D.E.S.I.G.N. while complying with international guidance.
The DiveCERT course is designed to give users an understanding of best industry practices when maintaining diving equipment and how to implement them using DiveCERT.
- Introduction – DiveCERT, DivePMS & DiveDESIGN
- Software & Database Management
- Users & Equipment Management
- Getting around DiveCERT
- Asset Management
- Certification & Planned Maintenance (Tasks)
- Understanding D.E.S.I.G.N
- Producing Audit Documentation
- Importing & Exporting Systems
- Custom System Structures
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm UK
With regards to restrictions in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Namaka Subsea courses are being run online using www.starleaf.com. All online courses are presented live by Namaka Subsea’s subject matter experts.