Our IMCA Approved Trainee Offshore Air Diving Supervisor (TOADS) course is aligned with the requirements of IMCA D 013 Offshore diving supervisor and life support technician certification schemes.
Please be aware that the following documents MUST downloaded, completed and approved prior to making any course payment.
To meet the demands of today’s market we have also include modules on:
- DSV Operations:
- Supervisors checks on divers umbilical excursion lengths when carrying our operations from a DSV;
- DSV umbilical calculations, with worked examples;
- Load testing.
- Nitrox operations:
- Nitrox operations & Oxygen overview;
- Nitrox gas mixing calculations;
- Equivalent Air Depth (EAD) calculations;
- Oxygen & Nitrox legislation/ guidelines.
- Management of Change (MOC);
- Forged certification and what to look for;
- DP Reference Systems;
- Trade Industry bodies;
- UK Legislation.
There are also modules with an emphasis on simplifying the typical calculations used for Surface Supplied diving operations.
The course is scheduled to run over six days (50hrs) with an exam on day seven.
The course tutor has over 40 years’ experience in diving operations and having recently set up an offshore diving company from concept through to being operational and currently providing consultancy services to diving contractors applying to become members of the IMCA Diving Division, has been well placed to develop this course to ensure the content is current for todays market.
This course is being run online with a live presenter using Starleaf, which is accessed using an internet browser with an internet connection. Once payment has been completed, log in details to the course will be provided via email.